Ideal isar HE24 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ideal isar HE24 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Output (kW)||23.4 - 23.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - current|
The Ideal isar HE24 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The isar HE24 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.4kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the isar HE24
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Esprit Eco 30 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Independent C30 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Logic Combi EC 30 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Vogue c32 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Logic combi 30 - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient