Ariston Microgenus II 24 MFFI LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ariston Microgenus II 24 MFFI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.0%|
|Model||Microgenus II 24 MFFI|
|Output (kW)||24.8 - 24.8|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2007|
The Ariston Microgenus II 24 MFFI is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.0%.
The Microgenus II 24 MFFI is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.8kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Ariston Boilers to the Microgenus II 24 MFFI
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ariston Microgenus II 31 MFFI - 81.7% Efficient
- Ariston Microgenus II 28 MFFI - 81.4% Efficient
- Ariston Microcombi 27 MFFI MK2 - 81.2% Efficient
- Ariston Genus Plus 30 BFFI - 81.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient