Ariston Microgenus II 28 MFFI Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ariston Microgenus II 28 MFFI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||79.6%|
|Model||Microgenus II 28 MFFI|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28|
|Boiler ID||GC No 47-116-26|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2007|
The Ariston Microgenus II 28 MFFI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 79.6%.
The Microgenus II 28 MFFI is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ariston Boilers to the Microgenus II 28 MFFI
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ariston Microgenus 23 MFFI - 80.3% Efficient
- Ariston Clas 24 FF - 80.3% Efficient
- Ariston Intesa TP 23 MFFI - 80.2% Efficient
- Ariston Microgenus 27 MFFI - 80.2% Efficient
- Ariston Microgenus II 24 MFFI - 80.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient