Ariston Genus Plus 30 BFFI LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ariston Genus Plus 30 BFFI Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||81.0%|
|Model||Genus Plus 30 BFFI|
|Output (kW)||30 - 30|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47-116-28|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2007|
The Ariston Genus Plus 30 BFFI is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 81.0%.
The Genus Plus 30 BFFI is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 30kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Ariston Boilers to the Genus Plus 30 BFFI
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ariston Microgenus II 24 MFFI - 82.0% Efficient
- Ariston Microgenus II 31 MFFI - 81.7% Efficient
- Ariston Microgenus II 28 MFFI - 81.4% Efficient
- Ariston Microcombi 27 MFFI MK2 - 81.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient