Ferroli Optimax 25 C Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ferroli Optimax 25 C Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Model||Optimax 25 C|
|Output (kW)||24.7 - 24.7|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2008|
The Ferroli Optimax 25 C is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The Optimax 25 C is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.7kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ferroli Boilers to the Optimax 25 C
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ferroli Maxima 35C - 90.9% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE 38 C - 90.5% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 38 C - 90.5% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE 31 C - 90.4% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 31 C - 90.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient