Boulter Buderus 600-24RP LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Boulter Buderus 600-24RP Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.0%|
|Output (kW)||24.0 - 24.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - current|
The Boulter Buderus 600-24RP is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.0%.
The Buderus 600-24RP is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Buderus 600-24RP
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Buderus 600-11SP - 92.4% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600-11RP - 92.3% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600-19SP - 92.2% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 500-24SP - 92.2% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600-19RP - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient