Boulter Buderus 600-24CP LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Boulter Buderus 600-24CP Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.0%|
|Output (kW)||22.0 - 22.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2000 - 2007|
The Boulter Buderus 600-24CP is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.0%.
The Buderus 600-24CP is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Buderus 600-24CP
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Buderus 600-11SP - 92.4% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600-11RP - 92.3% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600-19SP - 92.2% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 500-24SP - 92.2% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600-19RP - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient