Boulter Buderus 500 - 24S Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Boulter Buderus 500 - 24S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Model||Buderus 500 - 24S|
|Output (kW)||23 - 23|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - current|
The Boulter Buderus 500 - 24S is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Buderus 500 - 24S is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Boulter Boilers to the Buderus 500 - 24S
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Boulter Buderus 600/19S - 90.3% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600/11S - 90.3% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600/11R - 90.3% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 600/19R - 90.3% Efficient
- Boulter Buderus 800/43 - 90.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 15 HE - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Platinum 15 HE - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax 15/2 HE Plus - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax System 12 HE Plus A - 91.2% Efficient