Baxi Combi 105 HE LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Combi 105 HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.1%|
|Model||Combi 105 HE|
|Output (kW)||29.6 - 29.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2011|
The Baxi Combi 105 HE is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.1%.
The Combi 105 HE is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.6kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Combi 105 HE
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 33 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 24 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec 2 Combi 33 GA - 92.5% Efficient
- Baxi Neta-tec Plus 33 GA - 92.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient