Baxi Combi 105 HE Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Combi 105 HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.3%|
|Model||Combi 105 HE|
|Output (kW)||29.6 - 29.6|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47-075-18|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2011|
The Baxi Combi 105 HE is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.3%.
The Combi 105 HE is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Combi 105 HE
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Platinum 2 Combi 40 GA - 91.1% Efficient
- Baxi Platinum 2 Combi 28 GA - 91.1% Efficient
- Baxi Platinum 2 Combi 33 GA - 91.1% Efficient
- Baxi Neta-tec Combi 24 GA - 91.1% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 24 HE A - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient