Potterton Performa System 18 HE LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Performa System 18 HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.3%|
|Model||Performa System 18 HE|
|Output (kW)||18.0 - 18.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2011|
The Potterton Performa System 18 HE is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.3%.
The Performa System 18 HE is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Potterton Boilers to the Performa System 18 HE
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Promax System 24 HE Plus LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 28 HE - 87.2% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 24 HE - 87.2% Efficient
- Potterton Performa System 12 HE - 86.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient