Mistral OD-C1-5070 Outdoor Combi Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Mistral OD-C1-5070 Outdoor Combi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.6%|
|Model||OD-C1-5070 Outdoor Combi|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||14.6 - 20.5|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2006|
The Mistral OD-C1-5070 Outdoor Combi is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.6%.
The OD-C1-5070 Outdoor Combi is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 20.5kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Mistral Boilers to the OD-C1-5070 Outdoor Combi
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral OD C1 50/70 Plus - 82.9% Efficient
- Mistral ODC 90/150 Plus - 82.9% Efficient
- Mistral ODC2 70/90 Plus - 82.9% Efficient
- Mistral ODC4 120/150 Plus - 82.9% Efficient
- Mistral ODC 90/150 Standard - 82.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient