Baxi Bermuda 50/6 Inset Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Bermuda 50/6 Inset Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||78.1%|
|Model||Bermuda 50/6 Inset|
|Output (kW)||14.65 - 14.65|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 44-075-08|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2010|
The Baxi Bermuda 50/6 Inset is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 78.1%.
The Bermuda 50/6 Inset is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 14.65kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Baxi Boilers to the Bermuda 50/6 Inset
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Solo 3 PFL System 30 - 79.4% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 3 PFL 30 - 79.4% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 3 PFL 80 - 79.1% Efficient
- Baxi System 35/60 - 78.8% Efficient
- Baxi Solo 3 PFL System 80 - 78.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient