DD Heating Heatline C28 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
DD Heating Heatline C28 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||86.8%|
|Manufacturer||DD Heating Boilers|
|Output (kW)||27.47 - 27.47|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - 2007|
The DD Heating Heatline C28 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 86.8%.
The Heatline C28 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.47kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar DD Heating Boilers to the Heatline C28
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- DD Heating Heatline Solaris 30 PC - 90.2% Efficient
- DD Heating Heatline Solaris 24PC - 90.1% Efficient
- DD Heating Heatline C28S - 86.8% Efficient
- DD Heating Heatline C24 - 86.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient