Worcester Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi Conventional LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi Conventional Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.3%|
|Model||Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi Conventional|
|Output (kW)||30 - 30|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi Conventional is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.3%.
The Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi Conventional is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi Conventional
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi System - 92.3% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 24i System - 92.0% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 24 Ri - 92% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Cdi 40 Cdi Conventional - 92% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar R 28 HE System - 91.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient