Wolf TGG-K-18 Topline Combi Boiler LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Wolf TGG-K-18 Topline Combi Boiler Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.2%|
|Model||TGG-K-18 Topline Combi Boiler|
|Output (kW)||18.0 - 18.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Wolf TGG-K-18 Topline Combi Boiler is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.2%.
The TGG-K-18 Topline Combi Boiler is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 18.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Wolf Boilers to the TGG-K-18 Topline Combi Boiler
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Wolf TGG-K-24 Topline Combi Boiler - 82.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient