Optia HE 9 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Optia HE 9 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.1%|
|Output (kW)||9.0 - 9.0|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 41 421 70|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Optia HE 9 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.1%.
The HE 9 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 9.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Optia Boilers to the HE 9
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Optia HE 18 - 87.5% Efficient
- Optia HE 12 - 87.4% Efficient
- Optia HE 15 - 86.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient