British Gas 537/I LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
British Gas 537/I Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.2%|
|Manufacturer||British Gas Boilers|
|Output (kW)||30.0 - 30.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The British Gas 537/I is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.2%.
The 537/I is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 30.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar British Gas Boilers to the 537/I
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- British Gas 532 LPG - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 537 LPG - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 542/I - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 532/I - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 542 LPG - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient