British Gas 542 LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
British Gas 542 LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.2%|
|Manufacturer||British Gas Boilers|
|Output (kW)||30 - 30|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The British Gas 542 LPG is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.2%.
The 542 LPG is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 30kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar British Gas Boilers to the 542 LPG
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- British Gas 537/I - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 532 LPG - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 537 LPG - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 542/I - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 532/I - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient