Trianco Eurotrader Premier 100/125 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Trianco Eurotrader Premier 100/125 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.6%|
|Model||Eurotrader Premier 100/125|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||36.6 - 36.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Trianco Eurotrader Premier 100/125 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.6%.
The Eurotrader Premier 100/125 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 36.6kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the Eurotrader Premier 100/125
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Eurostar Premier 50/90 Condensing System Boiler - 92.5% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Premier External 50/90 - 92.5% Efficient
- Trianco Eurotrader Premier 50/90 - 92.5% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Premier 50/90 50/90 Condensing Boiler - 92.5% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Premier External 100/125 - 91.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient