Broag Remeha Avanta Plus 24s Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Broag Remeha Avanta Plus 24s Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.5%|
|Manufacturer||Broag Remeha Boilers|
|Model||Avanta Plus 24s|
|Output (kW)||22 - 22|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Broag Remeha Avanta Plus 24s is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.5%.
The Avanta Plus 24s is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Broag Remeha Boilers to the Avanta Plus 24s
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Broag Remeha Quinta 65 - 90.5% Efficient
- Broag Remeha Quinta Quinta 30 - 90.4% Efficient
- Broag Remeha Selecta Selecta System - 90.2% Efficient
- Broag Remeha Quinta 45 - 90.0% Efficient
- Broag Remeha W40M Eco - 83% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient