Potterton Gold 28 HE Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Gold 28 HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Model||Gold 28 HE|
|Output (kW)||24 - 24|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47-590-06|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - 2008|
The Potterton Gold 28 HE is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Gold 28 HE is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Potterton Boilers to the Gold 28 HE
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Promax Combi 33 HE Plus A - 91.1% Efficient
- Potterton Gold 28 HE A - 91.1% Efficient
- Potterton Heatmax Combi 28 HE - 91.1% Efficient
- Potterton Titanium 40 - 91.1% Efficient
- Potterton Heatmax Combi 33 HE - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient