Biasi Garda Plus HE M110.24SM/E Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Biasi Garda Plus HE M110.24SM/E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90%|
|Model||Garda Plus HE M110.24SM/E|
|Output (kW)||25 - 25|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - current|
The Biasi Garda Plus HE M110.24SM/E is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90%.
The Garda Plus HE M110.24SM/E is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 25kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Biasi Boilers to the Garda Plus HE M110.24SM/E
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Biasi Activ A Plus 35C - 90.3% Efficient
- Biasi Inovia 30C - 90.3% Efficient
- Biasi Advance Plus 35C - 90.3% Efficient
- Biasi Activ A Plus 30C - 90.3% Efficient
- Biasi Inovia 35C - 90.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient