Biasi Garda Plus HE M110.32SM/E Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Biasi Garda Plus HE M110.32SM/E Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90%|
|Model||Garda Plus HE M110.32SM/E|
|Output (kW)||33.5 - 33.5|
|Manufactured From/To||2004 - current|
The Biasi Garda Plus HE M110.32SM/E is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90%.
The Garda Plus HE M110.32SM/E is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 33.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Biasi Boilers to the Garda Plus HE M110.32SM/E
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Biasi Activ A Plus 35C - 90.3% Efficient
- Biasi Inovia 30C - 90.3% Efficient
- Biasi Advance Plus 35C - 90.3% Efficient
- Biasi Activ A Plus 30C - 90.3% Efficient
- Biasi Inovia 35C - 90.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient