Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||80.3%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Format 100 C TS|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2006 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS is a 'D' rated boiler with an efficiency of 80.3%.
The Format 100 C TS is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being a 'D' rated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Format 100 C TS
(Non-Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 W.M - 80.7% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 F.S. - 80.5% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 110 C TS - 80.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 80 C TS - 80.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Super 90 MK.II - 79.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient