Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.2%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Format 100 C TS LPG|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||28 - 28.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2006 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS LPG is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.2%.
The Format 100 C TS LPG is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Format 100 C TS LPG
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 W.M.. - 82.6% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 F.S. - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 80 C TS LPG - 82.2% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 110 C TS LPG - 82.2% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Friendly Format 80 - 81.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient