Fonderie Sime Format 110 C TS LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Fonderie Sime Format 110 C TS LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.2%|
|Manufacturer||Fonderie Sime Boilers|
|Model||Format 110 C TS LPG|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||32.4 - 32.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2006 - current|
The Fonderie Sime Format 110 C TS LPG is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.2%.
The Format 110 C TS LPG is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 32.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Fonderie Sime Boilers to the Format 110 C TS LPG
(Non-Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 W.M.. - 82.6% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Planet Super 4 F.S. - 82.3% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 80 C TS LPG - 82.2% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Format 100 C TS LPG - 82.2% Efficient
- Fonderie Sime Friendly Format 80 - 81.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient