Alpha CD24S LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Alpha CD24S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.9%|
|Output (kW)||23.6 - 23.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2003 - 2007|
The Alpha CD24S is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.9%.
The CD24S is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 23.6kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Alpha Boilers to the CD24S
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Alpha InTec 18S - 92.4% Efficient
- Alpha InTec 28S - 91.9% Efficient
- Alpha CD28S - 91.6% Efficient
- Alpha CD18S - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD20S - 91.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient