Rotex GCU 25 F LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Rotex GCU 25 F Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.4%|
|Model||GCU 25 F|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||25 - 25|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Rotex GCU 25 F is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.4%.
The GCU 25 F is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 25kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Rotex Boilers to the GCU 25 F
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Rotex GSU 520SF-e - 92.5% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 320F-e - 92.3% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 535F-e - 92.0% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 25 F - 91.4% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 530SF-e - 91.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient