Rotex GSU 25 F LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Rotex GSU 25 F Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.4%|
|Model||GSU 25 F|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||25 - 25|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The Rotex GSU 25 F is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.4%.
The GSU 25 F is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 25kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Rotex Boilers to the GSU 25 F
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Rotex GSU 520SF-e - 92.5% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 320F-e - 92.3% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 535F-e - 92.0% Efficient
- Rotex GCU 25 F - 91.4% Efficient
- Rotex GSU 530SF-e - 91.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient