Trianco Contractor Combi 110 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Trianco Contractor Combi 110 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.9%|
|Model||Contractor Combi 110|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||31.6 - 31.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2006 - current|
The Trianco Contractor Combi 110 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.9%.
The Contractor Combi 110 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 31.6kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the Contractor Combi 110
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Contractor Combi 110 External - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Iona Combi 110 External - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Iona Combi 110 - 82.9% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar Combi 50 - 82.8% Efficient
- Trianco Eurostar 90 Combi - 82.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient