Mistral OD3 SS 90/120 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Mistral OD3 SS 90/120 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||85.7%|
|Model||OD3 SS 90/120|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||26.4 - 35.2|
|Manufactured From/To||2006 - current|
The Mistral OD3 SS 90/120 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 85.7%.
The OD3 SS 90/120 is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 35.2kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Mistral Boilers to the OD3 SS 90/120
(Non-Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral KUT4 120/150 - 85.7% Efficient
- Mistral KUT3 90/120 - 85.7% Efficient
- Mistral C3 90/120 Standard - 85.7% Efficient
- Mistral BH3 90/120 - 85.7% Efficient
- Mistral S3 90/120 - 85.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient