Sime Ecomfort 25 HE Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sime Ecomfort 25 HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||88.0%|
|Model||Ecomfort 25 HE|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||24.7 - 24.7|
|Manufactured From/To||2006 - current|
The Sime Ecomfort 25 HE is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 88.0%.
The Ecomfort 25 HE is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.7kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Ecomfort 25 HE
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HE 30/55 BF - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle EV HE 30/55 - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 35 - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35 BF - 90.7% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 35 - 90.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient