Biasi Riva Compact HE M96.28SM/C2 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Biasi Riva Compact HE M96.28SM/C2 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.1%|
|Model||Riva Compact HE M96.28SM/C2|
|Output (kW)||27.4 - 27.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2006 - current|
The Biasi Riva Compact HE M96.28SM/C2 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.1%.
The Riva Compact HE M96.28SM/C2 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Biasi Boilers to the Riva Compact HE M96.28SM/C2
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Biasi Garda Plus HE M110B.24SM/E - 92.0% Efficient
- Biasi Riva Advance HE M110B.24SM/C - 92.0% Efficient
- Biasi ActivA 25C - 91.7% Efficient
- Biasi ActivA 35C - 91.7% Efficient
- Biasi Advance Plus 35C - 91.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient