Worcester Greenstar Camray 18/25 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Worcester Greenstar Camray 18/25 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.2%|
|Model||Greenstar Camray 18/25|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||18 - 25|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar Camray 18/25 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.2%.
The Greenstar Camray 18/25 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 25kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar Camray 18/25
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar Camray System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray Utility System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray External System 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Camray Utility 25/32 - 94.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient