Worcester Greenstar Heatslave External 25/32 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Worcester Greenstar Heatslave External 25/32 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Model||Greenstar Heatslave External 25/32|
|Output (kW)||25 - 32|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar Heatslave External 25/32 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The Greenstar Heatslave External 25/32 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 32kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar Heatslave External 25/32
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 25/32 - 90.3% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Heatslave External 12/18 - 90.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 12/18 - 90.2% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Heatslave 18/25-OSO-GB - 90.1% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Heatslave External 18/25 - 90.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient