Pro Pro-Combi 85HE Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Pro Pro-Combi 85HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||86.9%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||24.35 - 24.35|
|Manufactured From/To||2006 - current|
The Pro Pro-Combi 85HE is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 86.9%.
The Pro-Combi 85HE is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.35kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Pro Boilers to the Pro-Combi 85HE
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Pro Procombi Exclusive 30 - 91.1% Efficient
- Pro Procombi Exclusive 35 - 91.0% Efficient
- Pro Procombi Exclusive 24 - 91.0% Efficient
- Pro A28 - 90.3% Efficient
- Pro A32 - 90.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient