Worcester Greenstar CDi 31 CDi LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Worcester Greenstar CDi 31 CDi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.2%|
|Model||Greenstar CDi 31 CDi|
|Output (kW)||30 - 30|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar CDi 31 CDi is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.2%.
The Greenstar CDi 31 CDi is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 30kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar CDi 31 CDi
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar 28 CDi Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 30 Si Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 25 Si Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 32 CDi Compact - 92.6% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 36 CDi Compact - 92.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient