Mistral CODC4 35/40 Std Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Mistral CODC4 35/40 Std Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.2%|
|Model||CODC4 35/40 Std|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||35 - 40|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Mistral CODC4 35/40 Std is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.2%.
The CODC4 35/40 Std is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 40kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Mistral Boilers to the CODC4 35/40 Std
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC3 27/35 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC2 20/27 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC1 15/20 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CC1 15/20 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC3 Plus 27/35 - 91.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient