Ravenheat CSI 150 System T Low Nox LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ravenheat CSI 150 System T Low Nox Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.2%|
|Model||CSI 150 System T Low Nox|
|Output (kW)||31.7 - 31.7|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Ravenheat CSI 150 System T Low Nox is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.2%.
The CSI 150 System T Low Nox is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 31.7kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ravenheat Boilers to the CSI 150 System T Low Nox
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ravenheat CSI System A T - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI System A - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat HE System A T LPG - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat HE System A LPG - 92.7% Efficient
- Ravenheat CSI Primary A - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient