Glow-worm Ultracom 38hxi LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Glow-worm Ultracom 38hxi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.4%|
|Output (kW)||38.00 - 38.00|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Glow-worm Ultracom 38hxi is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.4%.
The Ultracom 38hxi is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 38.00kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Ultracom 38hxi
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Ultracom 2 30sxi - 92.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30sxi - 92.2% Efficient
- Glow-worm 30hxi - 92.2% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 30hxi - 92.2% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 30sxi - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient