Eurocal Countryman 21/27 Slimline Outdoor Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Eurocal Countryman 21/27 Slimline Outdoor Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.5%|
|Model||Countryman 21/27 Slimline Outdoor|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||21 - 27.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Eurocal Countryman 21/27 Slimline Outdoor is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.5%.
The Countryman 21/27 Slimline Outdoor is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 27.9kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Eurocal Boilers to the Countryman 21/27 Slimline Outdoor
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Eurocal Ambassador 15/21 Kitchen - 94.5% Efficient
- Eurocal Countryman 15/21 Slimline Outdoor - 94.5% Efficient
- Eurocal Ambassador 27/38 Kitchen - 93.7% Efficient
- Eurocal Ambassador 21/27 Kitchen - 93.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient