Eurocal Countryman 27/38 Slimline Outdoor Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Eurocal Countryman 27/38 Slimline Outdoor Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.9%|
|Model||Countryman 27/38 Slimline Outdoor|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||27 - 37.8|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Eurocal Countryman 27/38 Slimline Outdoor is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.9%.
The Countryman 27/38 Slimline Outdoor is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 37.8kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Eurocal Boilers to the Countryman 27/38 Slimline Outdoor
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Eurocal Countryman 15/21 Outdoor Combi - 91.7% Efficient
- Eurocal Senator 15/21 Combi - 91.7% Efficient
- Eurocal Senator 27/38 Combi - 90.9% Efficient
- Eurocal Countryman 27/38 Outdoor Combi - 90.9% Efficient
- Eurocal Countryman 21/27 Outdoor Combi - 90.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient