Warmflow Utility UC90 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Warmflow Utility UC90 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||82.8%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||21 - 26|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Warmflow Utility UC90 is a 'C' rated boiler with an efficiency of 82.8%.
The Utility UC90 is a Non-Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Although a 'C' rated boiler is not as efficient as many other modern boilers it's still pretty good, only a marginal reduction in fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions would be observed by replacing it.
Similar Warmflow Boilers to the Utility UC90
(Non-Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Warmflow Kabin Pak KC90 - 82.8% Efficient
- Warmflow Combi 70/90 Combi - 82.2% Efficient
- Warmflow Combi 70/90 Kabin Pak - 82.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient