Radiant RH 25/B Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Radiant RH 25/B Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||86.3%|
|Output (kW)||25.51 - 25.51|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Radiant RH 25/B is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 86.3%.
The RH 25/B is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 25.51kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Radiant Boilers to the RH 25/B
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Radiant RK 18 - 90.5% Efficient
- Radiant RK 34/B - 90.5% Efficient
- Radiant RK 18/B - 90.5% Efficient
- Radiant RK 34 - 90.5% Efficient
- Radiant RK 29 - 90.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient