Radiant RH 29/B Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Radiant RH 29/B Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||86.2%|
|Output (kW)||29.01 - 29.01|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Radiant RH 29/B is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 86.2%.
The RH 29/B is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 29.01kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Radiant Boilers to the RH 29/B
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Radiant RK 18 - 90.5% Efficient
- Radiant RK 34/B - 90.5% Efficient
- Radiant RK 18/B - 90.5% Efficient
- Radiant RK 34 - 90.5% Efficient
- Radiant RK 29 - 90.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient