Sime Ecomfort System 25 HE LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sime Ecomfort System 25 HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.1%|
|Model||Ecomfort System 25 HE|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||24.7 - 24.7|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Sime Ecomfort System 25 HE is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.1%.
The Ecomfort System 25 HE is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.7kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Ecomfort System 25 HE
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HM 35T - 92.7% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 25T - 92.3% Efficient
- Sime Format DGT HE 12 System - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35R - 92.0% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35R M - 92.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient