Mistral Boilers CKUT6 50/58 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Mistral Boilers CKUT6 50/58 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.3%|
|Manufacturer||Mistral Boilers Boilers|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||50 - 58|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Mistral Boilers CKUT6 50/58 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.3%.
The CKUT6 50/58 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 58kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Mistral Boilers Boilers to the CKUT6 50/58
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Boilers CS5 41/50 - 92.3% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CBH5 41/50 - 92.3% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CS7 58/68 - 92.3% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CS6 50/58 - 92.3% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers COD5 SS 41/50 - 92.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient