Mistral Boilers CS5 41/50 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Mistral Boilers CS5 41/50 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.3%|
|Manufacturer||Mistral Boilers Boilers|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||41 - 50|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Mistral Boilers CS5 41/50 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.3%.
The CS5 41/50 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 50kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Mistral Boilers Boilers to the CS5 41/50
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Boilers CBH5 41/50 - 92.3% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CS7 58/68 - 92.3% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers CS6 50/58 - 92.3% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers COD5 SS 41/50 - 92.3% Efficient
- Mistral Boilers COD6 SS 50/58 - 92.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient