Trianco Iona 110 HE Combi Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Trianco Iona 110 HE Combi Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.5%|
|Model||Iona 110 HE Combi|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||33.4 - 33.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Trianco Iona 110 HE Combi is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.5%.
The Iona 110 HE Combi is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 33.4kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Trianco Boilers to the Iona 110 HE Combi
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Trianco Iona 110 HE External Combi - 87.5% Efficient
- Trianco Contractor Combi 110 HE - 87.5% Efficient
- Trianco Contractor 110 HE EXT Combi - 87.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient